Client: Haskins (Roundstone Branch)
Location:- Angmering, West Sussex
To install a storage system solution that would cater for all their products in one warehouse.
As part of their refurbishment plans for the Angmering branch, Haskins Garden Centres wanted to merge their storage operation for this site from several storage areas into one main warehouse. However, the solution had to be flexible to allow for seasonal rotation of goods.
– Installation of fire rated mezzanine floor complete with up and over pallet gate for storage of furniture
– A series of adjustable longspan and shortspan shelving options for miscellaneous goods.
– Adjustable Pallet racking
– Adjustable garment hanging rails
– Divider arms for vertical storage
– Secure caged area for storage of dried goods.
To ensure works were carried out correctly and efficiently:-
In depth consultations were held with the client to ascertain their requirements.
A dedicated project team were assigned to the contract to design a layout to meet the clients criteria and ensure maximum utilisation of space.
An agreed timescale was formulated.
Regular onsite meetings were held with the client to ensure any changes could be actioned as required.
Continued monitoring on site to ensure works met timescales and standards required.
A flexible solution was designed and installed that not only met all the clients immediate storage needs in terms of space and rotation, but allowed for the business to grow.